The Thousand Islands Land Trust is supported by donations from people who care about the Thousand Islands region of the St. Lawrence River. Our conservation work preserving wetlands, keeping grasslands open, conserving scenic and historic places is only possible through the generosity of our donors.
Please click here to help us conserve the natural beauty, wildlife habitats and recreational opportunities of the Thousand Islands region by becoming a member today. Thank you for supporting TILT!
There are many other ways you can support TILT:
- Gift Memberships: Give the gift of conservation with a gift membership by clicking here. Who knows, you may inspire a life-long supporter of TILT!
- Year-end Giving: Although any time of the year is a good time to support land conservation, we always appreciate year-end gifts.
- Estate Planning: There are many ways to support TILT that don't affect your current lifestyle or your family's security. You can do this through the donation of financial resources or the donation of property or a conservation easement. These donations can be made over time or through a bequest - this is known as planned giving. TILT will work with your financial advisor to develop an approach that works for you and your family. For more information on estate planning, please click here.
- Underwriting: Local businesses have the opportunity to help TILT by underwriting a TILTrek, KidsTrek, Event or the entire season! TILT's current underwriters will receive valuable advertising for their businesses as well as the knowledge that their generous donation is furthering our conservation efforts and educational programs. Contact the TILT office at 315-686-5345 for more information, or if you'd like to underwrite one of our TILTreks, KidsTreks or Events.
- AmazonSmile: You shop, Amazon gives! Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to Thousand Islands Land Trust whenever you shop on AmazonSmile. All you need to do is select TILT as your charity: Click here for more information.
- Volunteering:Your time and skills are valuable to us as well! Click here to learn more about the different ways you can volunteer for TILT. Every little bit helps!
TILT is a not-for-profit, tax exempt organization under provisions of section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue code. Donations of land, conservation easements, and financial resources to TILT are tax deductible under provisions of the Internal Revenue code. Check with your financial advisor for advice regarding tax deductions.