Interested in Volunteering for Land Conservation in the 1000 Islands?
We always need volunteers to:
- Monitor and steward trails and preserves
- Build bridges, benches and other trail amenities
- Host a trek or fundraising event
- Lead treks or workshops
- Provide transportation for treks
- Help at events (take tickets, serve food, direct parking, etc)
- Photograph preserves, treks and events
- Admin work (stuff envelopes, make phone calls, etc)
Want to volunteer with TILT?
Fill out our volunteer questionnaire and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop it off at the TILT office (135 John St. Clayton) - we'll help you figure out which volunteer opportunity is right for you!
And stay tuned....
Our 2014 schedule of volunteer treks will be posted shortly after the new year. We also hope to establish an "army" of Volunteer Land Stewards to help monitor and manage the over 8,200 acres that we conserve! Keep checking back for more information...