TILT Welcomes Robin Tubolino as our New Stewardship Volunteer Coordinator!
Robin joins the Land Trust with a diverse background in natural resources and currently lives in Watertown with her husband and two children. She is eager to continue enhancing the Preserve Stewardship Volunteer Program, launched in 2014 by departing coordinator Sheila Swift and the TILT team. 2015 training dates will be announced soon after the New Year.
Trained Stewardship Volunteers help provide TILT with valuable information about:
- Wetland health
- Trail conditions
- Invasive and indicator species
- Overall health of the land
Stewardship Volunteers will gain:
- In-depth knowledge of TILT's Preserves and natural resources of the region
- Skills to manage their own land, especially in regards to invasive species
- The opportunity to engage with TILT staff and other like-minded volunteers on a deeper level
Stay updated on Stewardship Volunteer news and 2015 training dates by signing up for TILT's email list (see right-hand column) and joining the Stewardship Volunteer facebook group by clicking here.